Fruit, nuts, berries
Fruit trees, nuts and berries are widely grown in many countries of the world. The purpose of growing this group of crops is to get juicy fruits containing a large amount of carbohydrates, vitamins and pectic substances, or nuts – fruit, rich in fats. The program of fruit and berry crops growing, in addition to application of the necessary amount of mineral fertilizers, requires the use of micronutrients for foliar application.
Micronutrients fertilizing promotes for great increase of quality and quantity indicators of crops. Lack of any micronutrient in plant feeding leads to development disorders and growth retardation; a plant may not able to form sound regenerative organs, bloom normally and give good crop. The need for micronutrients for this crops group can be expressed by the following examples. In case of zinc, copper or manganese deficiency, many large fruit trees develop a disease called witches’ broom. The yield of such trees decreases greatly; they bloom poorly, the ovaries are small, small fruits are formed (standard taste is often preserved),
and flower buds grow poorly. With boron deficit, even in conditions of sound mineral nutrition, irregular shaped strawberries are formed: while maintaining fine colour and taste, they nevertheless become unattractive for buyers. Grapes often suffer from zinc and boron deficiency, which is expressed in formation of loose bunches and small berries. Such plants are easily affected by fungal diseases.
Use of fertilizers intended for fertilizing fruit and nut trees and berries allows for prevention of various microelementosis diseases and correction of development disorders caused by micronutrient deficiency. It is important to understand the importance of preventive treatments.
• Fast and effective fertilizing with all necessary micronutrients
• High efficiency of fertilizing due to content of chelated micronutrients
• Prevention of development of microelementosis diseases
• Increased resistance to fungal and bacterial diseases
• Activation of immunity and growth processes
• Activation of carbohydrates biosynthesis
• Increased crop yield (+2-12%)
• Increased rate of utilization of mineral fertilizers
• Active growth and development
• Reduced safety interval
• Improved yield quality (color, taste, smell)
• Increased sugar yield
• Reduced nitrates content
The fertilizers are intended for foliar application and pre-sowing seed treatment.