Cereal crops are the most important cultivated plants. Despite the fact that this group is represented by species of the same family, the result of their cultivation is production of seeds rich in protein and starch, widely used for human food preparation or as farm animals’ food. The program of cereal plants growing, in addition to application of the necessary amount of mineral fertilizers, requires the use of micronutrients for foliar application or pre-sowing seed treatment.
Micronutrients fertilizing promotes for great increase of quality and quantity indicators of crops. Lack of any micronutrient in plant feeding leads to development disorders and growth retardation; a plant may not able to form sound regenerative organs, bloom normally and give good crop. The need for micronutrients for this crops group can be expressed by the following examples. Studies show that copper deficiency reflects badly on growth of wheat and oats; formed plants are weak and fall down easily. Thousand-kernel weight for such plants is extremely decreased; the most grain is feeble. In case of zinc deficiency, corn does not give sound (in terms of quantity) yields.
Use of fertilizers intended for fertilizing cereal crops allows for prevention of various microelementosis diseases and correction of development disorders caused by micronutrientdeficiency. It is important to understand the importance of preventive treatments.
• Fast and effective fertilizing with all necessary micronutrients
• High efficiency of fertilizing due to content of chelated micronutrients
• Prevention of development of microelementosis diseases
• Increased resistance to fungal and bacterial diseases
• Activation of immunity and growth processes
• Activation of protein and fat biosynthesis
• Increased starch content (+4-9%) and protein content up to +11%
• Increased rate of utilization of mineral fertilizers
• Active growth and development of seedlings
• Uniform ripening
• Improved quality of by-products (cake)
The fertilizers are intended for foliar application and pre-sowing seed treatment.