The oilseeds group is one of the most important among cultivated plants. Despite the fact that this group is represented by species of various families, the result of their cultivation is production of seeds, raw materials for oil extraction industry, and cakes (obtained after processing of seeds) that serve as food for farm animals. The program of oilseeds growing, in addition to application of the necessary
amount of mineral fertilizers, requires the use of micronutrients for foliar application or pre-sowing seed treatment.
Micronutrients fertilizing promotes for great increase of quality and quantity indicators of crops. Lack of any micronutrient in plant feeding leads to development disorders and growth retardation; a plant may not able to form sound regenerative organs, bloom normally and give good crop.
The need for micronutrients for this crops group can be expressed by the following examples. Studies show that copper deficiency reflects badly on the growth of sesame and flax, canola and sunflower do not blossom well; anthodia of the latter are formed small, the number of full-fledged flowers is small. Oil content of such seeds decreases and rarely reaches 30%. The lack of manganese and zinc reducesthe yield and oil content of sesame seeds; the content of protein and sol substances in them is also decreased.
Use of fertilizers intended for fertilizing oilseed crops allows for prevention of various microelementosis diseases and correction of development disorders caused by micronutrient deficiency. It is important to understand the importance of preventive treatments.
• Fast and effective fertilizing with all necessary micronutrients
• High efficiency of fertilizing due to content of chelated micronutrients
• Prevention of development of microelementosis diseases
• Increased resistance to fungal and bacterial diseases
• Activation of immunity and growth processes
• Activation of protein and fat biosynthesis
• Increased oil content (+3-11%)
• Increased rate of utilization of mineral fertilizers
• Active growth and development of seedlings
• Uniform ripening
• Improved quality of by-products (cake)
The fertilizers are intended for foliar application and pre-sowing seed treatment.